Success Quotes to make Your Day Successful- Quote of the day [ Dear Me ]

These great quotes will inspire you. The way you start the morning can affect your whole day. Motivational quotes can help you reach your potential each day. As Bill Cosby said, "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." So, Read on to prepare for an awesome day. we’re sharing Success Quotes to make Your Day Successful.

Quote of the day

Quote of the day - Only those who will risk going too far

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T. S. Eliot

Dose of Motivation

The proper function of man is to live,

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

Reminder

comeback, STRONGER

"I will always comeback, STRONGER"

Sharing is caring!

Post a Comment

0 Comments