Life-Changing Quotes You Won't Forget by MS Dhoni [ Dear Me ]

Are you a passionate Cricket fan? then read inspiring MS Dhoni quotations

Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. -  M.S. Dhoni - Dear me inspiring Beats

"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality." - M.S. Dhoni

"Gut feeling is all about the experiences that you have had in your life. It is about being in difficult scenarios, knowing what worked, what did not work, and then taking a decision." - M.S. Dhoni

If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself, you don’t really know what the target is. -  M.S. Dhoni - dear me inspiring Beats

"If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself, you don’t really know what the target is." - M.S. Dhoni

Till the full stop does not come; - M.S.Dhoni

"Till the full stop does not come; the sentence does not complete." - M.S. Dhoni

"You have seen cricketers who are not god-gifted, but even then, they have gone far. That’s because of the passion." - M.S. Dhoni

I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don’t really worry about the result if there’s great commitment on the field. That’s a victory for me. M.S. Dhoni - Dear me Inspiring Beats

"I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don’t really worry about the result if there’s great commitment on the field. That’s a victory for me." - M.S. Dhoni

"Listen to your elder’s advice not because they are always right, but because they have more experience of being wrong." - M.S. Dhoni

Take action in silence, No lion attacks in noise. -  M.S. Dhoni

"Take action in silence, No lion attacks in noise." - M.S. Dhoni

"Face the failure, until the failure fails to face you." - M.S. Dhoni

Life-Changing Quotes You Won't Forget by MS Dhoni  [ Dear Me ]

"The process is more important than the results. And if you take care of the process, you will get the results." - M.S. Dhoni

I live in the present - M.S. Dhoni

"I live in the present with an eye on the future." - M.S. Dhoni

"You go through tough times. What I personally believe in is you should forget the stats. But also, it pushes you to see the areas where you have to work on to be a consistent team." - M.S. Dhoni

Post a Comment

0 Comments