Confidence Quotes To Boost Your Self-Esteem by Virat Kohli [ Dear Me ]

Are you a passionate Cricket fan? Are you a fan of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli's playing style? then read inspiring Virat Kohli quotations

Virat Kohli was born on 5th November 1988 in Uttam Nagar, Delhi into a Punjabi family.

Virat Kohli, “The Run Machine” in world cricket, has won many awards, including the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 2018, the Padma Shri in 2017, and the Arjuna Award in 2013.

Confidence Quotes To Boost Your Self-Esteem by Virat Kohli [ Dear Me ]
Confidence Quotes To Boost Your Self-Esteem by Virat Kohli [ Dear Me ]

“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow there will be sunshine.” – Virat Kohli

“If you’re true to yourself, you won’t fear anything.” – Virat Kohli

“I love tattoos. And mine symbolizes who I really am. I have a Samurai on my left arm. At a subconscious level, I connect to this warrior and model myself on his discipline, skills, and honor. There is also a tribal tattoo and a Chinese symbol of faith. I have seen a lot of people getting tattoos just because it’s a trend.” – Virat Kohli

“If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.” – Virat Kohli

“If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.” – Virat Kohli

“The people you choose to have close to you make all the difference.” – Virat Kohli

On the field, you will be facing the ball alone.

“On the field, you will be facing the ball alone. If you fail, you will be the one blamed. So you should be the one deciding for yourself.” – Virat Kohli

"I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am." – Virat Kohli

“No cricket team in the world depends on one or two players. The team always plays to win.” – Virat Kohli

“Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.” – Virat Kohli

“Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.” – Virat Kohlii

“Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli

Whatever you want to do, do it with full passion and work really hard towards it.

“Whatever you want to do, do it with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.” – Virat Kohli

"I do believe in God. But you will not find me visiting temples every now and then. I believe in self-realization. Peace of mind matters a lot to me. What is the point in doing something just for the sake of it? I would rather do something I like doing as long as I am being true to myself." - Virat Kohli

“Irrespective of whether you have talent or not, you have to work hard.” – Virat Kohli

“Irrespective of whether you have talent or not, you have to work hard.” – Virat Kohli

" You have to stay fresh and blank in your mind when you go out to bat. You complicate things, and you are gone." - Virat Kohli

Post a Comment

0 Comments